Kelly needed some updates to her pre existing theme for KellyBliss.com as well as repairing a few older sites so she could harvest content from them to use on her new site.
The old sites had some minor code issues causing them be inaccessible and after a little bit of digging I was able to get them back online.
For the theme updates to her current site, the sidebar was anchored and cutting off the navigation so we fixed that up to scroll with the rest of the page. I added her SSL seal to the footer and created a few additional page templates for her to use for adding content. The header area needed to be tightened up as well and I also provided the ability to add a custom header image for each page.